PDA

View Full Version : Hi....back after a long time!!

HunniBee
01-09-12, 23:40
Hi everyone,

I've been a member on here for a while but haven't been on here for over a year! Wanted to say hello again & I hope to chat to some lovely people as I know last time I probably wouldn't of gotten through what I did without talking to people about how I was feeling & getting great support back :yesyes:

Unfortunately my anxiety & panic attacks have decided to return with a vengeance after nearly 2 years of feeling hunky dory......just hoping I can come out the other side like last time!!

Looking forward to chatting to you all :D

HB x

nomorepanic
01-09-12, 23:51
Hi HunniBee

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Shaneb
02-09-12, 01:05
Hi HunniBee and sorry to hear its come back, BUT knowing you have got through it before you know that it can be beat

Hope you enjoy your stay

Supermum
02-09-12, 13:06
I am sorry to hear that you are having a hard time again, but you have beat this once and you can do it again

london
02-09-12, 13:32
welcome back
god bless

Magic
02-09-12, 13:37
:hugs:WELCOME BACK

janetfaye
05-09-12, 05:53
Hello,

I am sorry to hear that your anxiety and panic attacks have returned. You will find a lot of support here.

katyjohnstone
05-09-12, 09:53
sorry to hear but i can only say what others have said you haven beaten this before and you will again take care

ktjm78
05-09-12, 10:10
Hi

Im back too after a long time :(

eternally optimistic
05-09-12, 10:29
Despite the fact that some of you above have said you have returned, probably because you are not so good at the moment, see that as a positive thing.

You got strong once and you get strong again.

By the way, I havent ever left..... lol, so you are all one up on me.

Hope you all have a good day.

HunniBee
05-09-12, 21:57
Thanks all :)

Hope you all are well too & things get better....time is great healer!!

HB x

Serenitie
05-09-12, 21:59
:welcome: Welcome back! :hugs: