PDA

View Full Version : anxiety comes again

becks xxx
02-09-12, 13:58
Hi.. just coming to let this out to the people that understand me the most.
I'm 17, 18 in a few weeks, during my last 2 years at school is when my anxiety showed itself, i missed so much school because it was so hard to get there, therefore hardly took any gcses. Last september i started college, i was put on medication and things were going really well.. I was attending so much and so proud.. this july i got my level 2 diploma :-)

However, in march/april this year i got off my anti ds i seemed fine. then in may i got off my beta blockers.. About 2 weeks after i kept getting aches and pains and an exhausted feeling and thought maybe its just getting off them or maybe cos i had a holiday booked in early june and was getting very nervous for it. Thankfully all these feelings went when i was on holiday. As soon as i got back, they started again with this sudden tiredness that came and go all day long.. but i was working through it, then i had a long week and since then it got worse and i have to sit down and wait for it to pass or i feel like i could just collapse.

Anyway so the normal thing would be to go to the doctors but of course thats another problem for me.. I've tryed so many times and just cant do it. so now i'm back to my room again, back to this anxious/panicky girl that i thought id seen the last off.

I remember 2 years ago my therapist said to me whats one big thing you wish you could do. i said go on holiday.. never in a million years did i think it would happen, this year my biggest ever goal came true and now i'm back to not coming out of my room? how does that make any sense.

is it just anxiety or do i have something wrong with me and really should go to the doctors? can anxiety cause this exhausted feelings, how am i ever supposed to do anything again with this feeling. argh :-(

I'm supposed to be enroling for college tomorrow, i'm supposed to start next week. it's all gonna go wrong cos no way am i gonna be able to go. do not know what to do!

Adam0412
02-09-12, 14:23
It's normal to feel anxious starting college, I'm going to be nervous starting uni this year but its normal :)

I was nervous when I started college 2years ago but meh. You'l be fine just see it through good luck.

Corona89
02-09-12, 15:33
The tiredness, aches and pains could be fibromyalgia. The problem with it is the physical symptoms cause you to feel depressed and anxious but most times the doctors find it hard to diagnose this as they say it's the depression and axiety which causes the physical symptoms. I could be wrong but you should try and make it to your doctors and infrom him/her of all your symptoms. The other problem these days is GPs are too quick to throw pills at you and hope it goes away.