PDA

View Full Version : I just new it

stay_gold
02-09-12, 14:45
Went out for a friends birthday. I was very anxious about it already. I knew it would affect me in a bad way Cos I have a lot going on, I'm very bad with meeting new people atm, I didn't have much money, all my friends hate each other,and I'm always zoneing out. I felt like I was gone blow that specific day.
I went anyway, the bar staff were laughing at me at the beginning which set my anxiety off the scale, some people wanted to move on after a while Cos they were broke so I said it to my friend, which pissed her off (I coulda had more tact). I apologised. I had bad IBS. I could tell some of her friends didn't like me. A lot of people didn't turn up and one of her friend that were there really pissed her off and ad we were going home, the 2 of us. She pretty much took it all out on me and we were arguing. Then I just broke and burst into tears on the street (1st time this year) and just couldn't stop. Of course she comforted me.
I don't know what to do, how to get out of this state. I'm so unhappy and I can't mask it anymore.

BobbyDog
02-09-12, 18:53
You need to accept the feelings you are having in order to get any relief at all. Anxiety/Social Anxiety is very common and nothing to be ashamed of. I have recently started opening up to people about the way I feel instead of bottling everything up inside and I am now moving forward with my life.Try it, it could work for you too.
Whether it is someone at NMP you talk to or a friend or family member, get it out of your system.

stay_gold
02-09-12, 20:19
Yeah maybe BobbyDog. I think i always just throw myself in the deep end of situations and the wonder why i didnt do well in the situation.
I do talk to people but sometimes I sense that I am going on a bit too much. I just need to sort my life out.

johnielov
04-09-12, 08:37
Hi stay_gold, me either I've experience to be in a party where I dunno if I can get along with those people but I just keep in mind that you can't really please all people
I hope you're doin':D good now.