PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

ChrisScotland
02-09-12, 16:03
Hiya.Only just signed up after looking for some sites on Panic and Anxiety disorder.

I've suffered from Anxiety and Panic Attacks since I was a young boy.I am now 34 and I am still struggling with it.Tried many different medication and self-help techniques, but no matter what I've tried nothing has seemed to help at all.Seem to be getting worse day-by-day.

Anyway, not to keep on moaning :) , hopefully get to speak and listen to some of you while I'm here.

spuder
02-09-12, 16:05
hi chris and:welcome: to nmp

ChrisScotland
02-09-12, 16:09
Thanks for the welcome Spuder.Appreciate it.:)

Pipkin
02-09-12, 16:19
Hi Chris and a big, warm :welcome:

I know you'll find lots of people here who share your experiences and that you'll also be able to give a lot to others.

Take care and keep posting

Pip

nomorepanic
02-09-12, 16:20
Hi ChrisScotland

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

littlelu
03-09-12, 09:46
Hi Chris
Im pretty new too, welcome to the site, it has already been helping me :)

ChrisScotland
03-09-12, 12:28
Thanks Pipkin, nomorepanic and littlelu.

Glad to hear the site's helping you, littlelu.Here's hoping it will do the same for myself.

Scrumptious
03-09-12, 13:08
Hi Chris, welcome to the group. I'm sure you will find the support of like minded people here & beableto move forward

ChrisScotland
03-09-12, 13:45
I hope so too Scrumptious.Thank you for the welcome.