PDA

View Full Version : Ineed of some help :-(

casswhite
02-09-12, 19:59
Im really struggling at the moment, i feel so dizzy my eyes feel like they wont stop still and im getting really bad tremmors more inside than obvious shaking been like this for a few days now, its making me feel like im going to collapse . Its seems to be getting worse i just cant seem to relax. Its work tomorrow and i cant even go off sick because im close to being sacked due to my anxiety :-(
Reasurance and help!!

Annie0904
02-09-12, 20:06
I am feeling much the same tonight so have come up to bed early to try to relax and hope that the tv will take my mind of how I am feeling. Maybe you are getting more worked up at the thought of going back to work and worry that you won't be well enough? :hugs:

casswhite
02-09-12, 20:34
Hello Annie thanks for your reply :-). I am thinking alot about work, suppose im feeling trapped :-(. Im telling myself to sleep but so riddled with nerves i cant :-(.

Annie0904
02-09-12, 20:53
Have you ever used the Bach rescue night spray? I find it helps me to get to sleep. I also have a sunrise/sunset clock that has soothing sounds and a sunset light going down on it. Maybe for tonight if you try listening to some relaxing music it might help. I hope tomorrow goes well for you :hugs:

casswhite
02-09-12, 21:29
Hiya Annie, i bought the exact bach remady your talking about yesturday :-) i forgot about it!!! ill use that.Does it work for you??.
Im going to speak to my main boss tomorrow sick of going through the middle man!.

Annie0904
02-09-12, 21:55
It does help...I use Bach rescue remedy during the day Bach night spray just before I go to sleep :hugs:

Anxious_gal
03-09-12, 02:15
Try drinking Complan, it's full of vitamins and minerals, it'll help build your strength back up.

I get those interal tremours too. Once my leg was actually shaking, as if the muscle was that weak lol.

Youre under a lot a stress and with anxiety all your symptoms are normal even though they are highly unpleasant .