PDA

View Full Version : Panicking again :(

Worried-jen
02-09-12, 22:44
Hi, starting to panic again about my health, i hate this always worse at night, my veins are hurting again in my leg, body feeling all tingly again, just dont feel right and now i have like these strange blood vessels appear on my eye lids:shrug: dunno whats going on just now, have stopped my anti biotics im supposed to be fine, have had my blood taken waiting very anxiously for results, just have this awful feeling something is wrong! Sorry for the rant just so scared right now :unsure:

spawn
02-09-12, 22:51
Hi, just try and calm down, its the anxiety making you panic.
When are your results due?

Worried-jen
02-09-12, 23:01
Should be wednesday, im so scared have never felt this unwell and i have had the veins for a few weeks and there playing up big time, im really worried about the ones on my eye lids, just cant get it out my mind tonite, dont know how il get to sleep!

Anxious_gal
03-09-12, 02:00
You will be ok.
I know you don't feel like you will :) but you've been scared by symptoms before and in the end you were fine .

Have you mentioned the sore veins to your doctor?
The veins appearing on your eye lids is normal, if you're thin or pale you'll notice veins stick out a lot more. If you are tense that also brings them more to the surface :)

I sometimes get weird pains in my vein that travels along my arms, through the inside of my elbow and down my wrist. It seems to happen when I type too much.
I'm not sure if it's the veins but it sure feels like that's what's hurting :)