PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Catwoman
28-07-06, 13:30
Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I am very new to this and a bit nervous like everyone else. I have quite a high powered job (which people blame for my panic and depression but I think its more than that) and very often find no-one to talk to who understands what we all go through. Usually if you find someone you can talk to, although kind, they do look at you like you should be pulling youself together, so its really great to meet people who understand.
So hello and hope I can help / join in with forums.
Also I love penpalling and am always on the lookout for anyone who shares these problems to be a snail mail pal. So hello again and I look forward to meeting some understanding new friends! :D

trac67
28-07-06, 13:41
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Munchkin
28-07-06, 13:51
welcome to the forum!

"A Journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

carlin
28-07-06, 14:10
Hi there, sorry you are having a rough ride right now, but happy you have found this site, which, i am sure, will help you in many ways. Have a good look around and feel free to ask for help and advice at any stage, that's what I and many others do. speak soon. keep in touch x

clickaway
28-07-06, 14:15
Hi, and welcome.

Don't be nervous, we all very friendly!

I tend to agree that your high powered job is unlikely to be the cause, but an aspect of it may have been a trigger. Many of us can see issues way back in our earlier years or a big life change that is the real cause.

Take care,

Ray

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

den64
28-07-06, 15:57
Hi Catwoman

Welcome to the site, theres lots of people who can help in here and you can have a laugh, its not all doom and gloom in here:D:D

all the best

Denise[8D][8D]

nicjay
28-07-06, 17:02
Hi Catwoman

Welcome to the forum you will find alot of help here.

Nicola
xxx
:)

honeybee3939
28-07-06, 18:16
Hi Catwoman

And a "BIG" welcome to you, im sure you will find lots of help on the forum.

Love

Andrea

xxx

manmoor
28-07-06, 18:21
Hi Catwoman,

Welcome aboard. Here you will get loads of advice and make new friends.

Take Care

Mandy
xx

RunsFromBugs
28-07-06, 19:02
Hi catwoman,

welcome to the site!! Feel free to pm me if you fancy a chat.

nomorepanic
28-07-06, 19:07
Hi catwoman

Welcome aboard and hope we can be of some help to you on here.

Nicola

polly daydream
28-07-06, 19:27
Hi Catwoman and welcome to the forum.

Best wishes,

Polly

tgow
29-07-06, 02:39
Hi and welcome. It's tough for people to understand until they've experienced something first-hand. That's why it's nice to post in communities like these where you can get support and know that the people understand what you are going through.

scoobygirl2005
29-07-06, 10:24
Hi.

Welcome to the forum, you will find lots of help and support here.

Scooby2005
x x

net
29-07-06, 14:33
hi

i'm new myself and suffer panic attacks, the best i did was find this website its friendly and helpful and a laugh, i always go away feeling much better.

snail mail i remember those days :)

netty

Catwoman
31-07-06, 14:22
Thanks to everyone that answered me. I am back on my antidepressants now, I came off them to try and cope but it did not work. So I feel a bit better, but its nice to know people understand.
Funny at the weekend my husband said to me that I should have grown out of panic attacks by now, if only it was that easy eh?[^]