PDA

View Full Version : Constant headaches, tummy aches and feeling sick

kawaiiprincess
02-09-12, 23:39
Hello, this is my first post on this forum. Just looking for some advice. For the past few years I have been suffering with terrible wind and diarrhoea. Whenever I have wind, my stomach starts cramping and it makes me want to go to the toilet. After I go to the toilet I feel better but sometimes if the wind is very bad I end up having diarrhoea 3-4 times a day. Sometimes it happens once or twice a week (especially after I eat dinner). I went to my doctor to get it checked out but they couldn't find anything wrong and said it might be IBS.

I have also been suffering from headaches and sometimes I get migraines. I mostly get them whenever I wake up in the morning. I take paracetomol which helps for a short amount of time but then the headache comes back. I'm wondering if me taking them alot is giving me rebound headaches.

My symptoms have got worse and now I am off to see my doctor again tomorrow for the results of my blood test (had it done a couple of weeks ago). I had a panic attack last month and since then I have been feeling sick and haven't eaten properly. It's like whenever I feel hungry and start to eat a meal or snack, I take 2 mouthfalls and then I can't eat anymore and start to feel sick, bloated tummy etc. I find it happens with foods that are quite oily. It's starting to affect my life and I just feel drained and tired all the time. I can't even sleep properly. I'm fed up of feeling like this and have resulted to taking Kalms to see if they will help.

I have been quite stressed recently and think it might be the cause of my symptoms getting worse. I just want it to go away :weep: