PDA

View Full Version : Normal Anxiety ----|> How to control if their is anxiety attacks going to happen?

PennyJenny312
03-09-12, 02:25
[SIZE="6"]Hi There, I am suffering a lot of Anxiety Attack I been to the doctor and he fully diagnosed with Anxiety Attacks All the sign what I was having like the chest pain and my heart beating fast that the signs of Anxiety Attacks. Just wondering is their anything to do to control it? Like doing deep breathing and listening to relaxing music or doing something to get the problem off your mind... Or write it down to someone who you can trust and they will listen to you just contact a helpline? Like normal I worried about things I stay really late to just try and calm myself down or I will write down and just show it to someone can I trust and they will listen to me. Or just keep in and your best mate about the problem. Like I am having issues at home with the family and also school issues what effects into home and the home issues effects into school like it go's back and forward everyday! [SIZE]

Jules147
03-09-12, 02:45
Google 7/11 breathing techniques.

nomorepanic
03-09-12, 02:46
Hi PennyJenny312

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.