PDA

View Full Version : shaking / trembles

honeyp1e
03-09-12, 22:04
I've been doing great lately and coping really well with my anxiety :) but now i keep getting shaky/trembling feelings on and off like today ive been great then just sitting down inside start to feel like there shaking ::( it dont stop for ages and i get a tight anxious feeling just below my ribs

Scrumptious
04-09-12, 08:23
I don't think it's anything to worry about. I've had a lot of stress lately and have started to feel like that. It feels like I'm shaking inside, especially in a morning when I first get up.
Get checked out if it really worries you to put your mind at rest but anxiety takes many forms.

Thumbelina
24-11-12, 12:17
I have been shaking for 2 days and noghts non stop! Extreme shakes cant keep myself together. Have not slept a minute. Have been to the loo 10 times. Of course ended up in ER. Got the drip. Feel very weak now....

Annie0904
24-11-12, 12:32
I am sorry to hear this Marina. I hope they get you sorted in hospital and start to feel better soon :bighug1::bighug1::bighug1: x

---------- Post added at 12:32 ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 ----------

I've been doing great lately and coping really well with my anxiety :) but now i keep getting shaky/trembling feelings on and off like today ive been great then just sitting down inside start to feel like there shaking ::( it dont stop for ages and i get a tight anxious feeling just below my ribs

I shake all the time when I am really anxious and it can go on for days. You say you have been doing great though so treat this as a little blip...it will go again and I hope you start to feel better again soon :bighug1::bighug1::bighug1: xx

sparkle_1979
24-11-12, 14:01
The inside shacking is a sign of anxiety. I get it really bad when I'm especially anxious or my ha playing up. Try and relax, do something u enjoy and it should pass x