PDA

View Full Version : Husband just told me I've let him down

Elle-Kay
03-09-12, 22:05
He says that it doesn't bother him as much as he thinks it bothers me, but I feel so low that he's admitted I'm a disappointment :(

honeyp1e
03-09-12, 22:23
has he actually told you your a disappointment ?? thats a bit harsh to say as its not your fault you suffer anxiety.. has he ever been through anxiety etc..?? maybe you could sit down with him and be open and have a good chat ? my bf told me that we were finishing one day (after 7years) but he had just had enough of living with me but it gave me a kick up the arse to start pushing myself more as i didnt wanna lose him or give him a crappy life and now ive never been doing so great as i am now dont get me wrong i still have bad days but not like i used to x

johnielov
04-09-12, 08:32
Oh' I feel so sorry to know that. He's so terrible to say that to you but how come he say something like that to you? (if you don't like to open up, it's okay) I hope you and your husband are okay now.

spuder
04-09-12, 10:24
i split with my hubby after 12 years of marrige due to mirtazapine so i came off mirt and went on cipralex now we r getting bk toghter.

Green Blossom
04-09-12, 15:06
He doesn't understand but I still think he should be more supportive. You would if he had a broken leg. x