PDA

View Full Version : Why me?!

Natalie1986
03-09-12, 22:25
I'm new to this site and cant believe how many people are going through the same thing I am.

I've been trying to understand why some things are harder for me than others. I suffer from panic/anxiety of fainting or being sick in busy shops, queues and now at work :weep: I'm so mad at myself as I have no idea why this is happening! I am not depressed or down about the usual things, I love my job, no money worries and have a little boy who is my world.

It first happened just over a year ago and has gradually got worse and worse. I was prescribed propranolol last week and they have helped a little but I'm still petrified about stepping into Tesco alone as the last time I went in there 3 months ago I abandoned my trolley mid shop as I thought I was going to pass out! I'm hoping it will help over the weeks as I have an upcoming weekend away in Spain with the girls that I'm tempted to drop out of :mad:

I just can't see the light at the end of the tunnel and I'm frightened if this ever got worse at work as I think it is already being noticed

nomorepanic
03-09-12, 22:35
Hi Natalie1986

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.