PDA

View Full Version : New here

Kels85
04-09-12, 14:00
Hi all I'm new to here, I suffer with palpitations, chest discomfort, light headed and dizziness, hoping to get some reassurance I suppose.

Thanks kels

nomorepanic
04-09-12, 14:11
Hi Kels85

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

ChrisScotland
04-09-12, 16:04
Hiya Kels.Hope you're keeping good.Hope this forum helps you to feel better.

Kels85
04-09-12, 16:30
Thank you and I hope so too :-)

poppy63
04-09-12, 20:24
Hi
same here, i have suffered with chest pains, my whole body pulsating, rapid heart beat. total anxiety from morning til night not sleeping very well. i know exactly how you feel .

Kels85
04-09-12, 20:51
Hi poppy, I know it really is not a nice feeling :-( how long have you been suffering? Mine is coming up to nearly 2 years now, had all sorts of tests and still nothing x

poppy63
04-09-12, 21:48
coming up for 6 months i am on ciprilex and beta blockers and nothing is working. i have suffered with anxiety all my life but i do go through really black times every couple of years. i went shopping after work tonight and i only walked up a small set of steps OMG i thought i was going to pass out,my heart was pounding my legs went to jelly all the usual.i just get so fed up with it all. i am at the doctors again tomorrow for yet more blood tests.had an ECG about 6 weeks ago as i was having chest pains again also had my bloods taken all ok but i still dont feel any better.

caroline-j
05-09-12, 17:43
Hi Kels I have suffered from palpitations from the age of 16 I am coming up to my 49th birthday. Aithough palpitations are very frightening they are not life threatning. Hope this reassures you. xx