PDA

View Full Version : An Apology

Iggy131313
04-09-12, 18:00
Hi Everyone,

now I am feeling calmer I want to apologise to everyone for posting such a horrific post about how I intended to do myself in.

I think the stress of the past 2 months and 10mg of diazepam ontop of a terribly depressed day really did me damage.

It was thoughtless and inappropriate of me to post such a graphic and disturbing thing I dont know what I was thinking and Im glad it was deleted.

Please forgive me for my thoughtlessness, noone here needs to hear that kind of thing when we are all struggling so much.

I will not do it again.

dont be cross :(

Caroline

TJSMITH
04-09-12, 18:38
Dont think anyone would be cross with you as we all know how horrible and hard this illness is if you cant let of on here. where can you.

Pleased you a bit calmer, i have been there it takes time and patience (i dont have lol) used to walk the streets crying few months back as my husband would drag me out plus the amount of times i ended up near A and E well lost count.

You not alone, big hugs xxx:hugs:

Annie0904
04-09-12, 18:42
Hi Caroline, Pleased you a feeling a little better...I know how hard it can be sometimes and how bad this anxiety can make you feel...hugs :hugs:

swgrl09
04-09-12, 18:43
We just want you to be ok!! Glad you are feeling a bit calmer :hugs:

nomorepanic
04-09-12, 18:50
Thank you for this post - it did upset some members on here and such graphic detail is against the forum rules for this very reason.

Iggy131313
04-09-12, 19:17
understandable Nicola, and my apology is heartfelt, Im quite ashamed of myself, both for thinking it and for posting it.

It was wrong and it was a mistake. Im truly truly sorry.

karenp
06-09-12, 12:26
You're just poorly darl and wasn't thinking straight, so glad you are settling down a bit now on the Cit.

Carina
06-09-12, 12:49
Oh, pet. I'm just glad you're feeling a little calmer today. I hope today shapes up to be a good one for you!