PDA

View Full Version : And morning arrives

scpW9
05-09-12, 06:17
So morning has reared it's ugly head and the misery has begun again! My body is in anxiety break down although my head is fairly rational today. I just want to get up and get going without the whirling stomach! Will this ever fade?

katyjohnstone
05-09-12, 09:49
not sure how long to have been feeling like this .it will fade but iot takes time you will startalize you hava a good hour then a good afternoon thee a good day and so on are you on meds to help but you will get there i always thnought i never would but i did and thousands of other people have and so will you take care

rubynoodles
05-09-12, 09:53
I'm the same I hate mornings so much the minute I wake my anxiety seems sky high and my IBS symptoms are at their worst in the morning. I thought I was doing quite well during my childrens summer school half-term (was relaxed getting up later & not having to rush around) but now school term has returned and so has my normal routine I'm back to the same anxious state. I've read that stress hormones are at their highest in the morning just wish I knew how to reduce them:(