PDA

View Full Version : feel drunk and spaced out today

stressedmamof3
05-09-12, 14:55
:wacko: really cant go on like this.
still have my usual symptoms but also an exsisting symptom which ihas took over today :huh:
i feel drunk and spaced out , iv been shopping, i love shopping but tiday i just cba and wanted to get home. felt as though it wasnt me, im not listening to people whn they talk it goes straight over my head .
been having odd pain in other side of head towards the back....
really hope this is anxiety but then what if it is... i feel like im cracking up, had ha for ages and up untill now if the doc told me i was fine i would believe them now i think its too late for that, i feel its taking over, scared i cant get back to the way i was:weep:

Jamesk
05-09-12, 15:51
:wacko: really cant go on like this.
still have my usual symptoms but also an exsisting symptom which ihas took over today :huh:
i feel drunk and spaced out , iv been shopping, i love shopping but tiday i just cba and wanted to get home. felt as though it wasnt me, im not listening to people whn they talk it goes straight over my head .
been having odd pain in other side of head towards the back....
really hope this is anxiety but then what if it is... i feel like im cracking up, had ha for ages and up untill now if the doc told me i was fine i would believe them now i think its too late for that, i feel its taking over, scared i cant get back to the way i was:weep:

I feel like this a lot, a lot of the time. I hope to god it is stress beacuse if it is not it must be serious because it feels bl@@dy awful. :wacko:

stressedmamof3
05-09-12, 16:08
well we are in the same boat then hun :bighug1: its awful and i also pray it isnt something worse :shrug: