PDA

View Full Version : hi

doctorjohn
05-09-12, 16:57
just drafted a letter with a link and then was told no linkey until 10 posts.....so i am gonna be busy for a half hour:)

im John...hope you are all well

---------- Post added at 15:56 ---------- Previous post was at 15:50 ----------

how are you doing John?

---------- Post added at 15:57 ---------- Previous post was at 15:56 ----------

how are you doing John?

nomorepanic
05-09-12, 17:01
Hi doctorjohn

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Pipkin
05-09-12, 17:10
:welcome: John,

Why not introduce yourself?

Pip

doctorjohn
05-09-12, 17:41
Pipkin? that would not be Rupert by any chance?

"is that cork?"

please ignore if you don't know what i am talkin' about friend:D

i am John from Scotland and i read an article today about how dangerous PVCs can be and quite frankly i am going througha very bad time with them just now,so i joined this lovely site today to post the article link for discussion/clarification....but the i read i require 10 posts.so i am keeping myself busy with questions/posts to reach the magic 10 but my Qs are all legit and rspectfull

thanks for the welcome :D

nomorepanic
05-09-12, 18:52
John

Please send the link to me via PM so I can read it first. Thanks

Pipkin
06-09-12, 06:49
John,

One of my colleagues kindly pointed out the Martin Scorcese film reference which, I'm afraid, I didn't get! My name relates more to Hartley Hare than Robert de Nero.

Your link's still on your other thread and another member has replied to you. He seems to understand the article so it might be worth you having a chat with him about it.

Sorry you're feeling so anxious at the moment. Most of us on here can relate to that and I hope you find some support on here.

Take care

Pip