PDA

View Full Version : Ovarian cancer fear HELP?????

Dollypop
05-09-12, 17:14
When I sit for over half a hour I get lower back pain and shooting pain down the front of my thighs. I have seen the doctor who referred me to physio. I have since seen the physio who said they couldn't find anything wrong!

I do suffer with health anxiety and I also have a Iud Merina which I've had almost 4 years.

I'm not sure what to do now, the pain is real I'm just so scared its ovarian cancer.

spacebunnyx
05-09-12, 18:23
Heya,

I don't think Ovarian cancer normally presents itself with pain. The pain you describe could be all sorts of things from trapped nerve, slipped disc and a whole host of gynae problems including endometriosis and far far more likely.

xxx

nomorepanic
05-09-12, 18:35
It doesn't sound like OC to me either to be honest or the pain would be present all the time - not that you get pain with it necessarily.

gemjones85
07-09-12, 10:08
The main sympton is feeling very bloated all the time and unable to eat a meal without being uncomfortable. X hope this helps

spuder
07-09-12, 10:11
my sister had ovary cysts and she was in very bad pain couldnt eat was sick

Dollypop
08-09-12, 11:36
Its just eating me up. I've had 3 doctors and a physio tell me there's nothing wrong and
it's probably poor posture and anxiety but I still don't believe it!! The physio has referred me for a MRI scan just to give me piece of mind but that's making me worse I'm amagining them telling me they have found something and actually having cancer!! It's just a mess I hate feeling this way x thanks for replys it does help x