PDA

View Full Version : TODAYS THE DAY......

kazzie
29-07-06, 11:50
Hi Guys well its here in about 3 hours i will be on the pitch at St Marys Stadium in Southampton to collect the charity cheque and have photos taken infront of about 14,000 people. Been calm so far but now im shaking!!! Keep telling myself that anyone would be nervous but ive got to do it cause the charity needs the money for the animals!!! Please all send me good luck vibes about 2.30 this afternoon and i will let you know if i manage it later!!! Thanks everyone!!! Luv Kaz x

trac67
29-07-06, 13:00
GOOD LUCK KAZ

You can do this and think of how proud you will be afterwards too.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

traciec39
29-07-06, 13:06
good luck sweetie xx you can do it

I CAN, I WILL , I AM

polly daydream
29-07-06, 13:39
Hi Kaz, will be thinking of you hun, you will be fine just enjoy it.

GO GIRL,

Take care,

Polly x

carlin
29-07-06, 14:11
Hi Kaz, can't wait to hear how fantastic it all went and how proud you are feeling. look forward to hearing from you xxjean

manmoor
29-07-06, 14:31
Hi Kaz,

You can do it. Let us know how it went.

Thinking of you

Mandy
xx

Shadowwin
29-07-06, 15:18
good luck!!!! you can do it =)

Trina

kazzie
29-07-06, 17:40
I DID IT!!!!! thank you all so much for all the advice and support!!! Im not going to lie and say it was easy not too bad till they opened a door and there was the stadium there in front of me but there were people there from other charities as well so that took the edge off it a bit!!! Lawrie Mc Menimie the chairman came over to me and kissed me and said dont look so worried so i must have looked scared!!! anyhow as nigel said "ONE BIG KICK IN THE TEETH FOR PANIC AND ANXIETY" i did it for all of us and the animals!!! Thanks a million everyone!!!! Luv Kaz xxx

nomorepanic
29-07-06, 17:59
Kaz

Well done for coping so well!

Bet you are chuffed now.

Nicola

polly daydream
29-07-06, 19:58
Well done Kaz, knew you could do it, what an achievement.

Take care,

Polly x