PDA

View Full Version : Feeling disconnected, my brain is empty, no thoughts etc

rebel
05-09-12, 22:37
Hello! im a male in my 20s from Sweden. Let me tell you about my problems.

Two years ago i started to get a wierd feeling in my head, it felt like my head was heavy or empty. Cant really remember but it was a wierd feeling. I also started to get chest pains, and one morning i even had problems with breathing, i didnt have any chest pains tho. Felt like something was stuck in my throat. Back then i never had heard of anxiety or depression related pain/wierd feelings etc.

These feelings started to come at the same time that i was worried about my body, and i also had some problems in school.. i guess i was very stressed and worried..

However.. it all started to getting worse a couple of weeks later when i was going to school. I had only slept 2-3 hours that night, and when i woke up i felt very slow and tired in my head and body. When i came home from school later it felt like i was going to pass out.. i felt so empty in my head and body.. it was a really wierd feeling. So i went to sleep and when i woke up i still felt different, empty and tired. So the following two-three days was the worst in my life, but then i started to feel better. Just for some days though.

i went to the doctor and everything was okay. Blood sugar, blood pressure etc...

that was two years ago, i still feel empty in my head, i still feel worried, i still miss my old me.

So yeah i guess my question to you is, do anyone feel like me?

heather1
05-09-12, 22:43
hi, yes i have felt like this although my head feels more like cotton wool.

nomorepanic
05-09-12, 22:48
Hi rebel

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Jack the lad 24
06-09-12, 13:14
I started to feel like this when I was 18.after I had my first panic attack I thought that I was I'll for months.i had a long time ff work.then I found out it was depression.i didn't no how bad depression could make you feel.so yes I have felt like that and recently I have been feeling like it.i find that doing exercise helps and try not to sit at home doing nothing it will only make you worse