PDA

View Full Version : I am freaking out...I think somethings really wrong please help.

hannah26
05-09-12, 23:53
I feel really sick, my arms feel so weak like I am not going to be able to move them soon, my face feels numb as do my legs and my head feels really weird. I am scared I feel really weird like im gonna pass out. Im scared to sleep in case I go in to a coma or become paralysed or die.
Please help this feels so different to normal. I dont know what to do Im really scared.
My arms feel so weak and heavy. I am gonna have a full blown panic attack any minute and I cant stop it, Im to frightened. I keep going cold and my head feels so wierd and my eyes are all strange too.
Anyone feel this before, my panic and anxiety is getting worse and worse.
I dont know what to do.
Please any advice or anything would make me feel better I hope.
Thanks

---------- Post added at 23:53 ---------- Previous post was at 23:43 ----------

Anyone pleae, Its getting worse I feel even worse. I think something is really worng I feel so weird. Is it real?? I just dont know. My face is going numb. I dont know what to do, Im scared.

nomorepanic
05-09-12, 23:57
It sounds like a panic attack to me

You need to get your breathing under control - slow breathes in and out - try a paper bag if you have one

Anxious_gal
06-09-12, 00:26
Try making some warm milk.
Get up stretch, walk around, maybe eat something light.
I think you are just tired, which naturally makes you weak and heavy :)
Numbness might be from breathing too fast,anxiety, so try and slow down your breathing.
Also a tense jaw can cause numbness due to pressure on the nerve thats there.