PDA

View Full Version : i want to sleep but i cant

silent bob
06-09-12, 12:12
so does anyone else get this? the anxiety causes me to want to sleep all of the time coz im tired, but when i go to bed at night im afraid to lie down and actually sleep.
im afraid of the time between being awake and asleep, the half sleep thing... this is when my brain is going into overdrive and this is where im almost guaranteed to have bad thought every night..
so if theres other people who experience this can someone please give me some tips? i just want to sleep well like everyone else.

SB

Annie0904
06-09-12, 12:38
I use the Bach rescue night spray and also play some relaxing music as I am going to sleep and find it helps.

silent bob
06-09-12, 13:46
whats the Bach rescue night spray? ill have to go find some. i try and listen to meditation things while im trying to fall asleep... only problem with that as soon as i put the headphones in my partner knows it is a bad night and stays up out in the lounge for a while longer so i can be alone, which kind of makes me feel worse :/

Annie0904
06-09-12, 13:50
The rescue night spray is sold on this website and can be bought from most chemists. I think you are in Australia though so not sure if it is sold there. I am sure you could order it from a UK site if not. I would ask your partner to stay with you as it reassures you.