PDA

View Full Version : Hi, have just joined so hello to all!

sukita
06-09-12, 16:33
After a couple of crap days (well, a couple of crap years, really!) I've finally found the courage to sign up to nmp. A friend suggested it ages ago so have eventually caught up!

I've always been anxious but in the last few years of my life it's become overwhelming. Am being treated for anxiety/depression with meds and therapy but it's a tough old road! I have not been able to work for almost 2 years so have financial worries and concerns about my son who is suffering PTSD having been sexually assaulted a couple of years ago. Trying to be ok for him is not easy. He's due to restart college next week and as he's had several attempts to get back into education it's an anxiety provoking time for all concerned.

Don't want to sound too miserable but thought it best to be honest. Off to GP now to collect a script for a few diazepam to help today. Am also taking Lyrica 550mg and Mirtazapine 45mg but not finding them helpful so have asked for yet another change.

Best wishes to all.

Annie0904
06-09-12, 16:36
:welcome: I am sure you will find lots of help and support here. :hugs:

nomorepanic
06-09-12, 16:43
Hi sukita

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

nicola1980
06-09-12, 18:32
Hi and :welcome: sorry your going through a tough time at the min but you'll get lts of support here xx

ChrisScotland
06-09-12, 19:28
Hi.Sorry to hear about your situation and your sons.Hope things get better from here on in for you, and that you get the support you need.

huda33
09-09-12, 15:52
Hello sukita!

Happy to meet you

enjoy this useful forum

Serenitie
09-09-12, 16:11
:welcome: