PDA

View Full Version : Success at Wigan

Granny Primark
29-07-06, 16:09
Im so pleased and proud of myself at the moment.
Yesterday it was my friends silver wedding anniversary.
She lives 50 miles away from us. She was throwing a party to celebrate it at a local club. I was convinced that i wouldnt be able to attend cus of panic. Not only did i attend but managed to stop over the night.
This is the first time ive stayed anywhere since starting with panic 12 months ago.
The party was great and went on til 1am this morning and then after we went back her bungalow where it continued til 4 am. Or so im told.
I really cant remember going to bed but this morning i awoke to find myself in a tent in her back garden!
Ive made some more friends who have invited themselves to my house next saturday for a bbq!!!
Weve also talked of going on hol next year together.

Im so overjoyed.

I must now go on to say some thanks to people i chatted to yesterday before i went. I was a bag of nerves, my hands were shaking. I went in chat and ammeg and stace were so supportive so a big thanks to them.
Also my mate scooby was brill as usual, and so were many others that i chatted to earlier on in the week.
I cant go without saying a huge thanks to my old mate ollie.
Once again he was there for me yesterday encouraging me and giving me advice and loads of support.
What would i do without you mate?
In fact what would i do without nmp?
This site is giving me the encouragement to beat my panic disorder.
Thank you all so very much.

TAKE CARE AS ALWAYS
LYNN
xxxxxx

p.s. ollie your books brill. I bought the email book and its really helped me.

scoobygirl2005
29-07-06, 16:14
WELL DONE LYNN!

You are brilliant, am proud of you! Keep up the good work.

Scooby2005
x x

Coni
29-07-06, 18:10
Well done lynn,

Glad you had a great time.

Coni X

mad_shell66
29-07-06, 18:47
WELL DONE LYNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im really happy for you. i knew you could do it. i know how hard the last 12 months have been for you, but all along i have told you that you would get there, and now look- you are getting better! its brill news.:D i know we have had our ups and downs lately but i knew that we wouldnt ever fall out properly, because you mean alot to me and i love you to bits. all i want to see now is for you to go on holiday, and also to have your son, daughter-in-law and beautiful grand-daughter back in your life. i know this will take time but i know that you will all be happy family again at some point, which i want to see for everyones sake.

xxx

ollie35
29-07-06, 18:59
Well done Lynn,

I told you that you could do it, remember that voice that says you can't is not worth listening to. Well done mate hopefully this will lead on to greater things, that first realisation that you can achieve something can start to open other doors. You may have felt a little panicky, but you did not run away from how you felt, this time you let it be there and moved towards your fears.

You deserve so much credit for that.

Regards your mate,

Ollie

P.s I said you could have a free book you wally:D

www.anxietynomore.co.uk

nomorepanic
29-07-06, 19:03
Lynn

Well done you! What fab progress and success to read.

Sounds like you are really get on top of things now.

Nicola

wobily_lin
29-07-06, 20:21
hey lynn,

Well done you. I'm so proud of you an you should be so proud of yourself hun. You are a great person lynn and a strong person. You have had such alot to deal with the past few weeks but yet here u are doing great.

Keep up the good work hun. loves ye.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Take care,

Lin.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

polly daydream
29-07-06, 20:26
Hi Lyn, well done, it sounds like you had a great time and made new friends aswell, thats a bonus.

Take care,

Polly x

Clare_63
29-07-06, 21:19
Well done Lyn, I bet you're still smiling and you've every right to be proud

Clare

twiglet
29-07-06, 21:23
Well done, lynn. you should be proud of yourself. i hope you enjoyed yourself.
love,
twiglet xxx

Granny Primark
29-07-06, 21:38
Thanks everyone.
The first thing i do every morning when i turn my computer on is go to success stories.
Cus i know that it will cheer up my day.
I try to be an optimist and these stories are are truly an inspiration.
This site gives out so much information and encouragement to people thats its not surprising that people are posting their success stories.

Take care
LYNN

P.s Shell thanks mate. love you loads sug

hiddenman
29-07-06, 22:22
hi Lynn, what can i say; i am so, so, proud of you! I have only known you a short time, and i knew that you were such a positive person - long may it continue. It was great to hear that you have had a great night - you have also met new people, as well as old friends, Great. The most important thing though, is the fact you have shown great bravery - i totally admire your courage - not many people could have done what you have - be proud of yourself. These last twelve months have obviously been tough, but you now have the chance to put it behind you. That is one big step you have taken - keep going.

This is the first time i have checked out the 'success stories; your success story has given me a lot of encouragement. i will now make the point of checking this column from now on.

You take care from your Scottish pal, Gary.

P.S. how did you end up in a tent? Ha! ha! ha!

Ammeg
30-07-06, 11:20
Hey lynn!!
I knew u could do it hunni!! I am sooo proud of everything u have done over the past month!!! Your fab hun!!!!!
WELL DONE!!!
Love
Gxxx

emmy
30-07-06, 13:02
well done babe i remember the phone conversation we had other day about the party and i knew you could do it....

well done you

you are doing so well

emily xxx

if it looks like it works and feels like it works then it works!!!

Sue K with 5
30-07-06, 17:07
What can i say!!!

Well done honey I am so pleased you went I was concerned it would not happen and would dent your confidence but you did it and that is brilliant

Keep going girl your doing fantastic

Hugs

Aunty sue lol xxxx

scknight

honeybee3939
30-07-06, 17:25
Hi Lynn !

Thats Great news, and so you should be proud of yourself, you have done absoloutley Fantastic !:D

Well Done !!

Love

Andrea
xxx

denise84
30-07-06, 18:56
well done lynn, im realy happy for you! xxxx.

manmoor
30-07-06, 19:22
LYNN well done woman. Im so pleased and proud of you.

Mandy
xx

pips
31-07-06, 11:33
Well done lynn,

That's really Fab!!!

Take Care,

Love PIP'S X X X X

Southern_Belle
31-07-06, 14:01
Hi Lynn,

You have gone from little drive to this, WOW! Congratulations hun, a big well done. Glad you had so much fun and continued success.

Bel

"Our thoughts are our reality"