PDA

View Full Version : Newbie onboard

ZenZen
06-09-12, 21:52
Hello everyone, been reading some posts for a while and find quite a lot relates to my current situation. I had been a sufferer of SVT and will in a minute pop over to answer a thread by another person looking help and advice. I had ablation done and got it sorted a couple of years back.

Had some stressful times since that at work and out of the blue a few panic attacks set in and then anxiety. Since this I've been coping OK, but recently I have had a few trips to A&E with the stabbing heart feelings, chest pain radiating into my arm, but all ECG's and blood / enzyme tests came back fine as did xrays. The heart pain is the worst as a lot of you will probably have had similar experiences, were you are actually convinced your time is up. As I type this I have had mild to intenmse heartburn feelings for about 4 days!

So that's me to date and glad to have signed up, hopefully some iof you can assist me and I will try ton return the favour :)

So here I am :yesyes:

nomorepanic
06-09-12, 22:03
Hi ZenZen

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

ZenZen
06-09-12, 22:24
Thanks Nicola :D Will do!

huda33
09-09-12, 15:54
Hello Zen :)

Happy to meet you in this interesting forum