PDA

View Full Version : So pleased

Will Loynes
29-07-06, 16:21
My story by some standards is a mere drop in the ocean of overall personal success stories on this site.
I am really pleased as this week I've completed a full month at work but the real icing on the cake for me was doing 10 hours of overtime. I'd set myself several small goals around work related issues this year and so far I have achieved everything I set out to do. I am particularly happy with this recent goal because the week before last I managed to keep going despite quite a heavy blip in my recent good form.
I know this probably doesn't sound a lot but for me having not been able to hold anything down for even a week in the last 5 years I feel really happy that I feel something like normal for once.
Thank you to all of you who have supported me, it's you that has made the difference for me and stopped my confidence going into meltdown.

Will :D:D:D xx

nicjay
29-07-06, 16:31
Hi Will

Congratulations on your achievements at work you should be really proud of yourself. It doesn't matter how big or small the achievement because they all count on the road to recovery. I think you approached your target in a sensible way bysetting yourself smaller goals which add up to a big achievement.

Well Done again.
:D[^][Yeah!]

Nicola
xxx

Granny Primark
29-07-06, 16:33
will,

Dont ever say your stories a drop in the ocean.
Everyones personal success story is fantastic new.
This is the section of forum i most enjoy reading. It inspires all on to go forward and get our lives back.
I am so very pleased for you will.
Like ive posted to ollie ONWARDS AND UPWARDS
That goes for everyone who are trying their hardest and suceeding to achieve the things so many people take for granted.

Take care
LYNN

Coni
29-07-06, 18:05
Well done Will, its great to hear of others successes, it really motivates me, especially if I hit a blip.

you should be really proud...congratulations.

Coni x

polly daydream
29-07-06, 20:29
Hi Will, well done mate, keep up the good work.

Take care,

Polly

Clare_63
29-07-06, 21:21
Well done Will what a great achievement for you

Keep up the good work

Clare

manmoor
29-07-06, 22:56
My Mate Will,

What can I say. Didnt I tell you that you could do it and all that overtime wow your wonderful. I am so so proud of you.

Your old mate

Mandy
xxxxxx

Southern_Belle
29-07-06, 23:47
Hi Will,

So glad to see this post! Setting goals and reaching them is one of the best feelings both at work and in life. I am so very proud of you. I know you feel like this isn't a big deal but I do and just can't express how happy I am for you. Keep up the good work and please keep posting the success stories.

Bel

"Our thoughts are our reality"

heths
31-07-06, 15:55
Hi Will,

That's great. It is a really good feeling when you set goals and achieve them. I think this is a big achievement. Each step big or small is a step closer to getting better.

Take Care,

Heather x

nomorepanic
31-07-06, 19:13
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">My story by some standards is a mere drop in the ocean of overall personal success stories on this site.

<div align="right">Originally posted by Will Loynes - 29 July 2006 : 17:21:47</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

Will - no success is overlooked or thought to be any better than anyone else's so a big well done to you for coping so well.

Great news to hear.

Nicola

mirry
31-07-06, 19:21
I am really pleased for you, just think of all that extra money ;)

mirryx

kate
01-08-06, 08:15
I agree with everyone else, every little step forward is a BIG success :D:D

Kate

"Everybody's changing and I don't feel the same"

Paddington
03-08-06, 13:56
That is wonderful news!What a huge achievment!Hardly a dropin the ocean!!No such thing as a small achievment ,they are all HUGE!i AM THRILLED FORYOU.Love mary rose.xxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore