PDA

View Full Version : Feeling disconnected, not able to think and worried all the time

rebel
07-09-12, 00:19
Hello all!

I became a member yesterday and i made a thread in the introduction forum with my "story". You can find it in that forum section, im not able to post links here yet.

Well for the last two years i have been feeling very "empty", i feel like im outside my body and that i cant think as clear as before. Its really hard to explain but i dont feel like i used to do.

Before i started to have these feelings i was very worried of my health and my own family members health etc.

Anyone felt like me? :(

and by the way..

i sit many many hours in front of my computer, always done that.. how much does that affect my anxiety you guys think?

i also drink pepsi max (no sugar with caffeine u know) like 1,5 L a day. Thats all i drink... how much does that affect anxiety?

i started to eat pretty healthy some months ago, all natural not so much junk food etc. And i also started to sleep more on regular normal time. But that gets kinda "****ed up" if i get an anxiety attack..

Jenwales
07-09-12, 08:58
I do get moments where I feel really lucid and awake. So I think I can understand what you mean. I think it's the body it so used to anxiety it's hard to get back to normal. Exercise is meant to be good fro stress, I keep meaning to do it. I do yoga sometimes that really helps you to feel connected to the moment- if you have a dvd to follow it's easier.