PDA

View Full Version : Sensations In The Stomach

Caitlyn89
31-05-04, 23:17
Hi im a little worried for the past two or so days i have had weird sensations in my stomach. Im not entirely sure how to explain them itt sort of like my stomach in tightening and it feels sort of tingly. I dont have to go to the bathroom and my hunger feelings are different from this. On top of that then i get like pressure in my chest too almost like i have to burp BUT i never do and sometimes it harder for me to breath. Deep breaths do nothing for me they help WHILE im breathing but the minute i stop everything comes back. I just wanted to know if this was common or if it is cause for alarm. As i have previously posted on here i have Emetophobia and the stomach sensations just hightens my anxiety and panic because i think its a sign i might get sick. Can anyone help??? Im desperate!

Meg
31-05-04, 23:19
Very common.

Pure Tonic water usually gets a good burp going and you'll feel some relief very quickly.

Meg

'There can only be true courage when first there is genuine fear'

Dr.David Livingstone

april tones
01-06-04, 22:12
HI, I GET THIS, I THINK ITS SAME. dONT KNOW WHAT IT IS THOUGH. dOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL BREATHLESS?

apriltones

Caitlyn89
02-06-04, 19:34
April yea sort of when i get the pressure in the chest i feel sort of breathless but i suppose the stomach feelings got me all nervous then there is my throat. Sometimes its hard for me to swallow and i gag ... is this common?

april tones
04-06-04, 20:45
i find it hard to swallow if im breathless and anxious, april x

apriltones