PDA

View Full Version : Hi All

buzby67
29-07-06, 16:53
Hi iv been suffering from ids and health anxiety for years now, and i am yet again suffering again. I find myself getting depper and depper in, this all started about 3 mounths ago i could not stop peeing i went to the doctors she did a water test and said that i had a water infection, she gave me some meds for this which took the water infection away. But not for me, i convinced myself that i had a bladder or prostrate cancer. I have seen my docter 5 times for this now she has examined me and did another water test all clear, but still i am stressed. now my ibs has started, im not sleeping and feel crap and i am looking for every symptom all the time, it is taking over my life, i keep telling myself its ok but not working, when i get strest it gets worse pain when i need to pee ibs pains. my doctor said it is a iritable bladder. the more i panic the worse it gets, im going around and around.
gr8 site Gary

EebyJeeby
29-07-06, 17:12
Hi Gary,

Welcome to the site. Good to have you on board.

Bladder problems are common with anxiety and they make you feel dreadful. I've been round the block with this a few times myself but in the end there was nothing wrong, it was all brought on by stress and anxiety. Hard I know, but try to believe that it will get better as your anxiety lessens. Are you having any treatment for the anxiety?

Eeb x

buzby67
29-07-06, 17:49
Hi EebyJeeby
thanks for replying
im taking venlafaxing been on them for about 3 weeks now, was taking the before and was working ok, but not at the moment. all i can think about is the pain when i need to pee its so real in my head, iv started to take vitamin B-Complex which is for stress and to build your immune system which turns your pee bright iluminus yellow i was told this but still im stressed about this when its dark more stress. i seem to think about it 24/7 cant get it out of my head, and the worse thing is my family is going through it again.

nomorepanic
29-07-06, 17:57
Gary

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help to you.

Nicola

clickaway
29-07-06, 19:10
Welcome along Gary,

You are not alone in how you feel and we understand you.

Keep reading this site, and in time that will give you a greater understanding, and maybe go some way to impressing on your mind that its just anxiety and nothing more threatening.

Hard, I know.

Ray

http://www.anxietyrelease.org.uk/

And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
~Mark Sanders and Tia Sillers

manmoor
29-07-06, 19:26
Hi Gary,

Welcome aboard. Yo will find lots of help and support here.

Take Care

Mandy
xx

polly daydream
29-07-06, 19:51
Hi Gary and welcome to the forum.

Best wishes,

Polly