PDA

View Full Version : cant sleep and weird dreams

sarahblonde32
07-09-12, 09:37
Hi,

Im normally not a bad sleeper but this week i've woken up every night. last night i had the strangest dream, i remember shouting that i wanted to wake up...weird!

THe mind is a funny thing.
Sarah

spuder
07-09-12, 11:36
could be the meds u r on hun sum meds make u have weird dreams. hope it soon passes for u take care hun xxxxxx

PanchoGoz
07-09-12, 14:05
A dream that you want to wake up signifies that you are trying not to think about something, or you are pushing a problem aside and refusing to address it and yet the more you do this the worse it becomes and the more it is sucking you in to a black hole.
NMP's resident Jungian dream interpreter at your service.

ElizabethJane
07-09-12, 16:26
Hi,

Im normally not a bad sleeper but this week i've woken up every night. last night i had the strangest dream, i remember shouting that i wanted to wake up...weird!

THe mind is a funny thing.
Sarah
Dreaming usually occurs just before we are about to wake up. If you remember this process then you are probably 'lucid dreaming' In this state theoretically we can control our dreams. If you say 'stop' it might 'stop' It is worth a try. I am also plagued by troublesome dreams. I think that my problems are due to association and I have difficulty sleeping on my own. I think that some of my dreams are hallucinations as I can see colours and have a strong sense of smell. The other thing to try is a hypnosis cd which will help you off to sleep in a dreamy relaxed way. Glen Harold are really good and can be downloaded. The only problem then is staying asleep. EJ.