PDA

View Full Version : throat pains

tedd
07-09-12, 13:32
I have been having a soar throat for around 4 or 5 months now, in the day it is like any other soar throat i have experienced in the past (you know the pain is there, but you can ignore it) but in the mornings the pain is just i cant explain i need atleast 2 hours to recover before i can think of doing anything else (good job i am off uni for the summer).

When i went on holiday and when i stayed at parents house the pain was not as bad like when i am in my house so i guessed it was something in my house, what i dont know ? i did full clean etc.

Now what makes me worry more is i went the doctor 1 month ago he told me it did not look sore when yeah it clearly is sore its so bad so maybe it is something else ? anyway he give me some stuff after i told him now i have finished that and no it has not worked its still as bad.

Also to mention i often wake up in the night with snot dripping into my mouth i constantly have a runny nose when i wake up and at night before bed, i have tried alergy relief tablets but no joy also this morning there was blood in my snot which i guess is never a good sign

any help would be appreciated

nomorepanic
07-09-12, 13:50
Hi

It sounds like you could have post nasal drip - has this been suggested to you?

What is a spon?

tedd
07-09-12, 14:02
Hi

It sounds like you could have post nasal drip - has this been suggested to you?

What is a spon?

No it has not i will have a look thanks and i eddited it now sorry

nomorepanic
07-09-12, 14:14
That's ok - I was thinking was it spit lol.

Maybe something to look into anyway