PDA

View Full Version : ms fears, please reply

becks xxx
07-09-12, 14:36
So 4 months ago a few weeks after getting off my beta blockers I kept getting these aches and pains all in my legs, they went and then I got this weird overwhelming tiredness that would come out of nowhere and last about an hour then come back a few hours later. Then i went on holiday for a week and all symptoms disappeared. As soon as i come home i feel exhausted.. but continued to get on with my days with this tired feeling.. i began to think maybe i was suffering from chronic fatigue syndrome. I then started getting panic attacks again.
So one week i was really busy and had plans from monday to thursday.. on the friday when i wasnt doing anything this tired feeling got worse, and i just thought maybe id overdone it that week.
Since then it's stayed really bad, so bad that when it comes i loose all my energy, feel weak and need to sit down and wait for it to pass. then i'll feel fine for a few hours then it'll be back
Right now, the tiredness feeling isn't so bad, it's really bad aches and pains mostly in my legs, arms and hands.. but again this comes and goes every few hours.
So now i havent been out in over a month because i'm so scared of what this may be. I woke up this morning and my legs felt so tight and weak.
I am spending my whole days panicking its gone from cfs, to fibro, to anemic, to thyroid.. and now to ms, i can't stop crying because i'm sure i must have it
I know i should go to the doctors but i cant because i'm too scared, ive made so many appointments and just cancelled them all. i dont know what to do,i could be dying and i dont even know
i wont come out of my room, all my anxiety is back and im just so scared
what is this? it must be ms cos anxiety cannot cause all of this. i feel like im dying. and then i think back to when i was going out a few months ago and i dropped my purse.. i thought it was just being clumsy but now what if its cos i was weak and it was ms? or when i turned up to a party my legs were shaking sooo bad and i was in heels and then i fall over.. was my legs shaking because i was nervous or because i have ms?
i know i have ms. please someone tell me different :weep:

spacebunnyx
07-09-12, 14:48
Hi Becks

You are having a really tough time. Big (hugs).
I'm not a medical dr but my aunty has MS and I know her symptoms were not like yours. I will be brutally honest and say that it sounds very much that your tiredness/weakness is anxiety.. and for that you need to see your doctor and tell them how you are feeling.

Give them a call..make them earn their high wages!!

xxx

lorz81
07-09-12, 14:58
Aww becks, i really feel 4 u hun, ive been bedroom bound since 27th/08/2012 nd im so anxious im throwin up, self harming, been in and out of hospital for dehydration where i cant keep nowt down and now ive just been put on diazepam and olanzapine so im hoping this will help as all my kids have had 2 stay with daddy n i miss them sooo much, i just miss going out and i dont think my relationship will hold on any longer. If u ever want to chat feel free xxx

matrix123
07-09-12, 15:25
Hey becks...I'm kind of new with anxiety (a few months) but still I'm getting convinced anxiety can do anything. Right now I'm fearing MS because of a weak feeling in my left leg and "strange" feelings in all my limbs.

You can read here my story http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=119169 and from the tests I have done nothing wrong has shown up.

Now I'm planning to do the "scary" testing for neurological conditions, but I can suggest you start testing step by step...first the basics and then go on. I'm so scared of the docs, but this step by step approach is working.

All the best

becks xxx
07-09-12, 15:28
I know how hard anxiety can be space bunny but I am praying it is anxiety and nothing worse like ms.. sorry your aunty is suffering! Just sitting here everyday thinking what the hell could be wrong with me... I'm so scared of doctors, I did get there a few weeks back but went panicky in the waiting room so went home .. I'm too scared to even hear it's something bad but I feel like I need a professional to tell me it's anxiety and i'll believe it.. :-(
Sorry you've had such a hard time lorz81 :-( medication will hopefully help you alot, it did me - it enabled me to go back out and do everything that i used to, really did take the edge off .. Hopefully will help you and you'll be back up and running and with your children :-) Let me know how you get on. thank you both xxx

sparkle_1979
08-09-12, 18:06
u have all my symptoms hun and I have been told anxiety x