PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else hates summer?

OliviaD
07-09-12, 21:02
Summer here is torrid and I hate heat and strong light. My mother is like me, as well as my boyfriend (thankfully, so that we can go on holiday to cooler countries together :) ).

It's always hard to get through this season, I always feel weak and irritable. When September comes I always feel like I'm living again!

During the last, more stressful summers I noticed I developed new symptoms... which are always different. 2 years ago I often felt my throat closing. Last year it was eyelid heaviness. This year it's all about my eyes, though it has been for some months.

Anyone?

Cats make it better
07-09-12, 21:28
Yes! I can't stand summer. Give me rain or snow any day! I like for it to be dark and dreary out. :) I am in the best moods when it is pouring down rain. :D

OliviaD
07-09-12, 21:51
Are you a garbage fan like me?! "I'm only happy when it rains" :D

I like rain, and darkness coming soon in the day - so relaxing. I also love to sleep in total darkness. My bf says it's like sleeping in a coffin, lol.

Mr Brownstone
07-09-12, 22:24
Me too.....i like the dark and the rain :) I never open my curtains, my flat just seems cosier with them shut.

And I do like Garbage too...maybe theres a theme here ;)

Richard1960
07-09-12, 23:10
Hi

I do not like it too hot either today was just right for me i love spring and autumn do not like it too humid.

Any one for a sun bed in Norway.:D:D:yesyes:

Richard.

Carina
07-09-12, 23:17
Gosh I seem to be the exception here! I love summer and find that the cold weather and darkness makes me feel quite depressed.

OliviaD
08-09-12, 08:38
Well, Carina, there are a lot of people who love summer and feel great in the heat (but they wouldn't reply here) ;)
Each one is built differently indeed.

Magic
08-09-12, 13:17
I'm ok in the summer if it is not to hot.Today is good for me.:)

Granny Primark
08-09-12, 13:42
I love summer. I love the sunny days even if its cold.:)