PDA

View Full Version : newbie

Meabh123
08-09-12, 20:06
hi all,

I'm a student and should be enjoying the best years of my life at university but instead I can barely speak to people without crying. I have a boyfriend who says he loves me and a family who care but it seems like I can't allow myslef to enjoy my life. I am constantly upset and recently feel like everyone in my life is simply putting up with me because they feel they have to. I was put on medication as my doctor thought I was suffering from anxiety as I live away from home but after having been home for four months, seen a counsellor and continuing with my medication I still don't feel any better. When I go out with my 'friends' I feel more isolated than ever and I guess I just need to know that I'm not insane feeling like this.
Sorry that was a bit of a rant there but this is the first time I've actually written down how I feel so I guess everything is just spilling out!

Annie0904
08-09-12, 20:09
Hi, sorry to hear you are feeling so anxious. you are not alone in this and will get lots of support on this site. :hugs:

nomorepanic
08-09-12, 20:16
Hi Meabh123

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.