PDA

View Full Version : is this anxiety?

nicki75
29-07-06, 23:01
hi im new here.

Ive been feeling a bit weird on and off for about 4 years now , since the birth of my son. it comes and goes , i can be happy for months then it just hits me. i get all kinds of symptoms and i cant help worrying about them in case its more serious than anxiety. i mostly get dizzy spells and feel kind like im in a dream state (hard to explain).my eyes are slightly blurry not major just slightly harder to focus. ive also had the lump in throat feeling , i occaisionaly get pins and needles in my hands also aches and pains. sometimes twitches here and there i dont get all the symptoms at once. it just seems one thing after the other.i went to the doctors a few years ago and i was put on prozac and everything was great. after a year after coming off prozac the symptoms are coming back. im not keen on going back on prozac as i was beginning to gain quite a bit of weight. my doctor thinks its anxiety and i want to believe him. but im thinking what if its not. can anyone help?

manmoor
30-07-06, 00:06
Hi Nicki,

A big warm welcome to you. I can relate to your symptoms and you thoughts. I can't count the amount of times I've asked my doctor if it really is anxiety or something serious. We're all here for each other so we don't feel alone.

Take Care

Mandy
xx

nomorepanic
30-07-06, 00:13
Hi and welcome

Did you read this post..
Links to posts about Common Problems (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7784)

Nicola