PDA

View Full Version : MS / Anxiety

DylanR
09-09-12, 10:32
How similar are the symptoms of Anxiety and MS? I am fairly sure mines is just anxiety because these all started after my first few panic attacks. I have tingling in my hands and feet and my muscles feel a bit weak and i've had tremors. Does this sound like anxiety or should i be worried ? :S

---------- Post added at 10:32 ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 ----------

Also been having random bouts of fatigue

sparkle_1979
09-09-12, 10:54
I have sore muscles, internal tremors, late afternoon i'm exhausted plus constant twitches...I think its anxiety but sometimes I am petrified its something serious. I have other symptoms too x

mpm1982
09-09-12, 11:29
I have a lot of symptoms of ms i het aching joints and muscles pins and needles and some times a burning sensation on my skin. i also get what they call brain fog (where everything goes hazy and bit dizzy) get words muddled up and headaches and ibs syptoms. Iv had 3 blood tests, eye exam to check the pressure from the brain, chest xray and loads of body examinations and all 9 doctors including the hospital said its anxiety.
I thought i had the following in last 7 weeks
Brain tumour
stomach cancer
chest/lung cancer
ms
infection on the brain or lungs
mouth cancer
I feel run down every day i wake up and the first thing on my mind is whats wrong with me. All this started from a bad tooth and a reaction to codine. Iv got my thirst theropy next week have you spoke to you doctor . i know how it feels i get scared every day people are missing things:huh:

Anxious lu
09-09-12, 11:32
I get achy muscles random twitches over my body slight tremors and what feela like either numbness or tingles aswell as chills through me.

I have the same fears as you but recently went for an MRI scan to see if I had A TIA in which people on here have assured me of anything was wrong it would have been detected then.

I find it extremely difficult to ignore but a good thing to notice is how many people on this anxiety forum post about the same wOrries due to the same symptoms, MS is a big one that I see cropping up often.

DylanR
09-09-12, 12:07
Thank you , i know how you feel mpm. In the last month i have thought i had meningitis , colon cancer , thyroid cancer , brain tumour , heart condition , parkinsons and now MS :s
Its like a never ending cycle

---------- Post added at 12:07 ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 ----------

My doctor says a MRI is not necessary as i have no issues doing exercise and other things. He thinks my feet scuff because im a "Lazy Walker" which makes sense because i can easily correct my feet scuffing if i try