PDA

View Full Version : painful sundays

scpW9
09-09-12, 10:39
I hate Sundays. Even when well Sundays are hard but today is a whole new level of pain and anxiety! My house is in turmoil and I can barely move! I'm shaky and nauseous. I am going to my godsons birthday and really all I want to do is roll myself up in the duvet and hibernate!

dazzadoo123
09-09-12, 10:46
me to dude..always hated sundays ..
im just so sick of feeling anxious and depressed
this whole year been terrible been mess most of the year..
but sundays are horrid :-( i hear you mate....
when will this ever end been fighting this for too many years on-off
its an evil conditition ........:blush:

ChrisScotland
09-09-12, 12:57
I'm with you both on this one.I hate Sundays.

Sorry to hear you're not doing too good today.

Scrumptious
09-09-12, 13:31
I feel like that about the whole weekend now I live alone, feeling like everyone is out doing stuff & I'm stuck in too anxious to go far alone!
In the past when I just hated Saturdays, to help myself I tried to change my routine, so it didn't feel like a Sat, instead of getting up n slobbing about, I made some plans (not that I could always feel like carrying them out once the morning arrived) and tried my best to shower n look decent. I have to be honest I did feel better n the sat feeling passed.

panickygirl
12-09-12, 11:06
I totally understand this feeling. I agree with Scrumptious that it's best to get up, take a shower, get dressed and maybe get out, even if it's literally just a quick walk up the road and back. Seeing other people out and about will make you feel better, and less like everything has ground to a halt. Perhaps in the week find something, an activity, like "I can do that on Sunday," and then on Sunday morning, sit yourself down and do it. Isn't it weird how we attach emotions to different days of the week? I totally sympathise with the hibernate in the duvet thing, but you will end up spending the day/evening focusing on how bad you feel. Distraction is key to everything for me.

All the best xx

---------- Post added at 11:06 ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 ----------

Just wondering as well, is Saturday night a heavy drinking time for you? Cos we all know alcohol can make anxiety worse, so if you want an easier Sunday, maybe try an alcohol-free Saturday and see if it makes a difference? (That's if you're drinking on Saturday at all!) xx

spuder
12-09-12, 11:21
i hate sundays as i know my daughter has to go bk to school.