PDA

View Full Version : Dont know what to do anymore??

Pinkbrenda2012
09-09-12, 21:31
Hey im a 25 year old girl with a 2 year old little girl and a partner of 8 years. Got my own home, dont work, lovely little puppy. Sounds perfect dosnt it? WRONG i cant stop feeling like crap everyday i wake up i wanna go back to sleep my body tells me im ill and then brongs on the panic attacks over and over again. This has been happening for 7 years and im at the end of the road! I take sertraline 50mg and attend cbt once a week (with some force) as walking out the door sends me into a nervous wreck. I feel awful on my friends and family and on my lil girl seeing her mummy down and not wanting to play. I have thought of suicide just lately quite alot feel i cant be alone just in case! What can i do to get over these feelings and have a life again! :-( the only thing i know how to do right is cry and sleep!

ISLASMUMMY
09-09-12, 21:43
I feel exactly the same lovey, I'm married with 2 little girls and a lovely home. Yet, I find it hard to find pleasure in life :weep:

That sounds awful doesn't it? They are my world, and yet I mope about feeling sorry for myself......I truly am horrid.

Keep talking to your go Hun, that's what I'm doing at the minute. I can't give you the answer right now because I haven't fond it either, but I just wanted to say I know exactly how your feeling xxx

Pinkbrenda2012
09-09-12, 21:48
Its horrid i know but i feel sorry for my partner laying it on him
All the time i get nervous about being nervous and now and then i completely break down and then worry i cant look after my little girl properly while everyone is at work! X