PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone.

Jezebel_dusk
09-09-12, 21:50
Hi Everyone.

I've just joined here, I've been looking for a place like this for a while. I've suffered with panic attacks since I was 14 (the first few were misdiagnosed as asthma attacks and mild heart attacks) i used to visit the Dr regularly telling them something was wrong but they always put it down to being a teenager.
I was diagnosed in 2008 with Generalised Anxiety disorder, Panic disorder, depression and I think I'm also bipolar. I'm now 25 and still suffering with panic and anxiety. When I try to explain my condition to people they often laugh or say I'm exagerating, I'm also a worrier and people always say I'm overreacting so I've joined here to meet others who have suffered or are suffering with these conditions.
I'm a spiritualist and love anything paranormal and I work very closely with crystals and aromatherapy. I've been taking a crystal elixir as a mood stabiliser for the past week and it has made a big difference.
I love animals and have two cats and a puppy who I'm training to be my panic attack assistance dog.
My other passion in life is music.
Any questions just ask, I'm looking forward to meeting other people on here.

nomorepanic
09-09-12, 22:02
Hi Jezebel_dusk

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

BobbyDog
09-09-12, 22:12
Hey Jezebel dusk,
I hope you enjoy your time at NMP.
:welcome:

Jezebel_dusk
11-09-12, 20:17
Hi, thankyou both for the warm welcome.

JoannaS
11-09-12, 21:12
Hi, I'm new too and this website has helped me so, so, so much already. It's good to know we're not on our own, I've felt so alone in my battle with health anxiety until now. Thank you No More Panic!