PDA

View Full Version : Feeling heavy (off balance)

MidnightCalm
10-09-12, 11:44
For the past few days I've been getting progressively more off balance and feeling very heavy, now it's at the point where I am constantly needing to sit down because when I stand up I'm swaying and feeling like I'm falling forward or like my legs are about to buckle beneath me. I have had very bad headache and toothache for days which has given me bad pains in my shoulders and neck so I don't know if that has anything to do with it but it's scary. I feel really heavy, my arms feel heavy now typing this and I just feel generally "flu" like, but I've felt like that for a long time.
Anybody relate?

mpm1982
10-09-12, 14:28
my anxiety started with a bad tooth one of the back ones i had horrible head feelings untill they had taken it out i still get neck shoulder ache as well as jelly legs i woke up at 3 am with a strange leg sensation but been doctors today and he said here fine checked my reflex point all good he explained the extra adrenalin in the body caused by stree or worry gives us more muscle aches and twiches all the time