PDA

View Full Version : Tablet go down wrong way?

DreamsInSpace2
10-09-12, 19:34
This is probably going to sound really ridiculous but I am genuinely absolutely petrified. I've been taking these huge cranberry tablets and each time I swallow it scrapes back of throat as huge, just taken one now and it felt like it physically went down my "nose pipe" and now I am so so scared. When I sniff it feels like something is there and moves further up and then i swallow it moves back down. I pray I will be okay and nothing bad will happen to me, so so afraid.. someone please reply no matter how stupid it might sound to you! :( i am very afraid.

DylanR
10-09-12, 19:41
Did u drink water with it and afterwards ? Try taking a deep breath in through your mouth and holding it . Usually helps when i have food stuck

DreamsInSpace2
10-09-12, 19:46
I did drink water I am just so scared in case I end up choking or something, or stop breathing and I am worried because I have a phobia of being sick too. So I am freaking out bout lots of things but I am hoping none of that will happen and I am worrying bout nothing, it is so awful :-( Just so frightened. hopefully be fine , thank you x