PDA

View Full Version : hello

worrywuss
30-07-06, 20:17
hello everyone, im new here and i panic alot about my health and think i have an illness all the time, the other week it was breast cancer and now its kidney failure.

the thing is its starting to take over my life and its effecting my relationship with my other half now, he doesnt want to listen to me as he thinks its all in my head.

im not one for running to the docs every few days, i prefer to try and ignore the problem and hope it'll go away by itself. i went to the docs for the first time l;ast week about my memory loss problem expecting her to tell me it was stress or something but i had to have blood tests done and one thing they tested were my kidneys.

ive done a post in the health anxiety bit if anyone wants to read it and comment.

thats about it really, thanks for reading :)

nomorepanic
30-07-06, 20:22
Welcome aboard - I have replied to your other post as well.

Hope you get some support here.

Nicola

trac67
30-07-06, 20:29
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

polly daydream
31-07-06, 00:30
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Best wishes,

Polly

scoobygirl2005
31-07-06, 16:24
Hi.

Welcome to the forum. Have you tried perhaps printing some information off about anxiety so that your partner could read it? It may make him understand a little more.

Scooby2005
x x

worrywuss
01-08-06, 11:44
good idea scooby, thanks :)

and thank you for the welcome xxx

jackie
01-08-06, 12:58
your not alone and i hope we can all support you

perhaps you could offload your fears on us and then your other half can see a different side of you. it is hard for them to understand so i just dont try anymore, just use us for that if you feel you can

jackie