PDA

View Full Version : Penis Question

Trbfan
10-09-12, 23:30
I'll be honest..Im uncomfortable asking this, but uh..Im worried so here it goes. I've never honestly studied the penis even my own that much so i'm not 100% sure whats normal. On the right side, in about the center middle there's what appear to be 3 veins. They appear to be bulged out. I have no idea if they are normal or not. They didnt hurt or anything until I looked around down there then theres been a little burning pain since then. It does appear to be..varying in the way they look, not always completely stuck out, but I never noticed it before.

Anxious_gal
11-09-12, 01:01
I would suggest you use google image search :)
As far as I'm aware, veins are normal in men, some veins really stick out to the point they seem like they might burst.
All perfectly normal.
But if you notice any odd lumps or soreness don't be afraid to go to your doctor for a checkup.

Richard1960
11-09-12, 03:27
Personally i would not use "Dr Google" as you may end up thinking you have something you do not.!

Many a false diagnosis comes from google.:winks:

I would go to your docs if you are worried.

All the best.

Richard.

stuart39
11-09-12, 17:31
yes see your doc. theyve seen it all a million times before so dont be embarassed.
you pay your taxes so youre entitled for a professional opinion and it could all be perfectly normal. :)

Acidomoduso
20-09-12, 15:22
Just so you know... I have a couple of larger veins that bulge out. Had them for years. Sounds normal to me. As per normal, get the doc to have a look if you're still concerned.

JohnnyM
03-10-12, 09:54
I think you're perfectly normal, just that burning is why you must see a doc

Justinf
24-12-12, 08:31
veins are normal. In fact if your penis did not contain them, it would be impossible to achieve an erection. be thankful you have them. All completely normal.

Mark13
24-12-12, 19:53
I'd agree that some penises are veinier than others (not that I've done a lot of research mind you :))

The soreness might need checking out, but have you considered, how can I say this.....friction burns.

william wallace
27-12-12, 00:16
I have a couple of veins similar to the ones you are talking about. One of them is about 12 inches long and the other about 10. Doesn't bother me or any of my girlfriends:D

Emphyrio
27-12-12, 21:24
I have a couple of veins similar to the ones you are talking about. One of them is about 12 inches long and the other about 10. Doesn't bother me or any of my girlfriends:D

:roflmao:

Reminds me about that spam email I received a few days ago - 'how would you like a 10 inch c**k' it said. But why on earth would I want to lose 2 inches?

ricardo
27-12-12, 21:49
I think this is all getting a bit out of hand :shades: