PDA

View Full Version : Going to hospital for stress

Independent
11-09-12, 13:24
Hi guys,

I was wondering if any of you could help me at all. I'm investigating the story that there has been a 7% increase in stress-related hospitalisations in the UK over the past year. I was wondering if there was anyone on this forum who has been in that situation; suffered from stress and been to hospital as a result that would be willing to speak to me about it. I'm writing about it for a national newspaper. Unfortunately I've got a very tight deadline and would need to chat to someone before the end of today (11/09/12).
If anybody knows someone, or has any ideas as to who to contact, I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance!
Robin

Pipkin
11-09-12, 13:35
Robin - moved to Media/Research Interest for you. I hope you get the response you want.

Pip

Independent
11-09-12, 13:38
Thanks Pip!

NoPoet
18-09-12, 19:08
Damn, I came across this too late. I do not know of anyone who has gone to hospital for "stress"; if you're using this as a politically correct term for an anxiety disorder of some kind, that's different, and I would have liked to have spoken to you about your article.

yvonne_uk_98
18-09-12, 22:01
I have gone to hospital many times for stress, this year I've avoided the gp's when I was really stressed and should have been in hospital for the stress. I was determined to stay out of the hospital.