PDA

View Full Version : What does this mean?

Pacific
11-09-12, 15:45
When i feel anxiety or panic coming on, i get a knot in my stomach, sick to stomach, dizziness, brain fog, dreamy, feeling like not here, lightheaded, nausea, nervous feeling etc. all the horrible feelings. Mostly happens when im driving/out somewere or at home..

But my question is, everytime i have this i start yawning very deep? Why is this? why do these symptoms make my yawn deep? anyone?

loopylu86
11-09-12, 15:52
Have you looked into the symptoms section? I'm sure this is explained there? You describe. Panic identically to how I experience it! The worst for me is the spaced out sensation. This is all explained though. Do you yawn after? I do too. Intact I am exhausted after an attack x

Annie0904
11-09-12, 15:53
When you are anxious and start to panic your oxygen levels are lower and this makes you yawn more. I do the same :hugs:

Pacific
11-09-12, 16:44
Thnx. That makes me feel better. Loopy the spaced out is the worst for me too. I dont yawn afterwards only during the symptoms mostly

ElectricAlice
11-09-12, 18:13
Definitely check out the symptoms page: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/articles/symptoms/

It helped put my mind at ease lots :)

Pacific
12-09-12, 11:52
Thnx. That helps :). but it doesn't say anything about yawning in there