PDA

View Full Version : please help

nushka1
31-07-06, 11:00
hi there,im 23 years old and have a partner who ive been with for a year and 4 months ,we have a 3year old boy and a 9 week old girl,but all we seem to do is argue,which is always my fault.i think i have a problem,
the thing is everytime we go out i think he looks at other girls ,doesnt matter where we go or wat we do i always accuse him of looking at other girls,i even get jealous if theres some one good looking on tv or in a film,i know this isnt normal,im 23 for god sake but i just cant help it no matter how many times he says he loves me ,i dont sit and watch anything with him and its driving us apart,dont like going out with him ,i always say id rather him look at other people if im not with him rather then do it in front of me,he says he not interested in any one else which i do believe him but still doesnt stop me from causing arguements .
please help[V]

trac67
31-07-06, 13:27
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

polly daydream
31-07-06, 14:40
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Polly

scoobygirl2005
31-07-06, 16:17
Hi.

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you are feeling a little insecure, your partner obviously loves you a great deal and he would not want to be with anyone else but you. You just need to trust him a bit more, I know its hard but it sounds like he loves you very much.

You have children too, so he is settled with you and I am sure he wouldn't want to go with some other woman.

It is natural for other people to look and think someone else is good looking, but that doesn't mean to say he wants to go off with them so please try not to worry. Have you tried speaking to him about the way you are feeling? You are still young and this will pass once you feel a little more settled in, in your relationship am sure. Hope this helps.

Scooby2005
x x

jodie
31-07-06, 18:45
hi
sory you are feeling this way i think it may be because you have just had a baby you are probably not feeling your best tired low weepy .
it sounds to me like he thinks a lot of you you have just had your second baby i would try chill a bit talk to him and tell him how you feel .
he probably feels a bit stressed going out if he thinks you think he is looking at other people .

hope your next night/day
out is better
jo x

nomorepanic
31-07-06, 18:55
Hi and welcome aboard.

You may want to look at low self-esteem issues as this can play a big part in what you are experiencing.

Hope we can be of some help to you.

Nicola

lory
31-07-06, 19:11
i feel the same i have a 2 month old bay and went to see my dr she has prescribed me citalopram for anxiety but try not to argue especially for your own health reasons

xxx take care xxxx lor

nushka1
01-08-06, 07:56
THANKYOU FOR ALL YOUR REPLIES,ILL LET U KNOW HOW THIS WEEKEND NEXT HAS GONE.I DO TRY AND AVOID PLACES IF I KNOW THERES GONNA BE LOADS OF PEOPLE,BUT WELL SEE IF I CAN GET THROUGH THIS WEEKEND WITHOUT ARGUEMENTS.I DO TRY MY BEST TO JUST IGNORE IT BUT ITS HARD.IM EVEN THINKING ABOUT COSMETIC SURGERY ,AND IM JOINING A GYM SO WHEN I SEE SOME IMPROVEMENTS I THINK I WONT WORRY AS MUCH,IM A SIZE 12 AND WEIGH 9 N HALF STONE,I JUST THINK IM FAT AND UGLY .MY PARTNERS TRIED TO TAKE ME OUT A COUPLE OF TIMES TO PROPOSE BUT IVE MESSED IT UP .
THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR REPLIES AND WILL BE BACK IN A FEW DAYS TO LET U KNOW HOW IVE GOT ON X X X X X

a gladding

kate
01-08-06, 07:58
Welcome to the forum :D

Kate

"Everybody's changing and I don't feel the same"

susie
01-08-06, 10:55
hi there and welcome,i have been married for 25 years but for the first few years it was hell i was feeling just like you all the timei was whatching him to see if he looks at other woman.it was because deep down i was so insecure just like your feeling right now.my hubby still looks at other women and yes i look at other men its natural but your partner loves you not them if you need any more advice or help on this pm im sure i can help you i hope because its not nice is it take care sue

nushka1
01-08-06, 14:20
HI SUSIE,THANKS FOR THAT,HE MAKES OUT IM CHILDISH,AND IM THE ONLY ONE THAT ACTS LIKE I DO .BUT I CAN SEE IM NOT .HE SAYS HELL NEVER LEAVE ME AND HELL PUT UP WITH ME ,BUT HE SHOULDNT HAVE TO .I TOLD HIM ILL TRY MY BEST TO NOT LET IT BOTHER ME .I WONT EVEN LET HIM WATCH FILMS AND IF HE DOES I FORWARD THROUGH THEM TO SEE WAT IT CONTAINS AND WHEN I KNOW HES GONNA WATCH IT I GO OFF ON ONE,I KNOW IM STUPID BUT I CANT HELP IT ,I THINK IF THERES SUMMET ON IT LIKE SOME ONE HAVING SEX OR SIMILIAR I JUST THINK HED RATHER SOMEONE LIKE THEM.IF I DO WATCH SUMMET AND SUMMET LIKE THAT COMES ON I WALK OUT AND SAY TO HIM THATS ALL HE WATCHES IT FOR.
I JUST NEED HELP BUT ID RATHER TRY AND TALK TO SOME ONE OTHER THEN A DOCTOR THAT KNOWS WAT ITS LIKE

a gladding