PDA

View Full Version : on going stomach aches due to acid??

anxietyoverload
12-09-12, 15:52
Im not sure if they are linked but i wondered if anyone else has the same thing.
a few years ago i was on transexamic acid and they made a cut in the lining of my stomach and was very ill, indigestion, acid reflux and such. well it eventually got better after about 6 months on some tablets, but ever since i get quite a few stomach aches, that feel similar to what they did when i was ill. I mainly get them on a night and im gassy and things. is there a chance that its from the cut i had?? x

---------- Post added at 15:52 ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 ----------

Had it all day today :( feels like theres something big in my stomach that ever so often feels like its going to come up, but doesnt! xx

uk23
12-09-12, 16:17
Do you have IBS?

anxietyoverload
12-09-12, 16:49
Well I did go to my GP as I was having toilet troubles and been bloated and she said IBS but i cut coffee out of my diet and then i seemed to be ok, i didnt know Ibs could make my stomach feel this way?. I dont know if anyone else does this, cause its not exactly a burp but sometimes i get funny noises in my throat which i think is gas? x

---------- Post added at 16:49 ---------- Previous post was at 16:44 ----------

I just looked at the symptoms of IBS and as well I'v been having stomach cramps for the past few days too! x