PDA

View Full Version : Feel like giving up

hempchick
12-09-12, 16:36
I am sick of this anxiety. I hate this depression. And I don't understand why I feel happy at work and apathetic and uneasy around my boyfriend. Because my worries are about him. And I have pretty much convinced myself I don't love him anymore.
Therapists don't help. I havent been getting replies on my other threads on here.
I don't want to make him suffer anymore.
Sex just feels weird, like I'm not really there... We don't have the same connection that we used to. And I don't know if I'm making myself feel this way with worry, or if I really don't love him anymore.

b0wl0fj0kes
12-09-12, 17:12
Honestly, I've been with my boyfriend for 8 years and I feel the same. Anxiety has started to depress the ever loving crap out of me that I can FEEL the depression and I get scared that I'm so depressed over this. Last night we had sex and I wasn't really there. I have health anxiety so I was worried about other things. I feel terrible that I don't enjoy it. I'm not there at all. If you need to talk, let me know.

hempchick
12-09-12, 17:32
I have health anxiety too. How long have you been feeling this way? My thoughts started about half a year into our relationship.