PDA

View Full Version : Fibromyalgia

Worriedabouthealth
12-09-12, 17:05
2 doctors who I have been seeing over the last 2-3 months think I might be suffering from this condition.

My dad suffers from it and all my Blood Tests came back normal, they have put me on Gabapentin and are on about referring me to a pain clinic so they can have a look at me and also as they are able to diagnose this condition.

matrix123
12-09-12, 17:58
Can I ask what are your main symptoms?

Worriedabouthealth
12-09-12, 18:34
Headaches, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, pains in my back, legs, stiffness in my legs, Dizziness, Feeling tired all the time, Tingling, Numbness.

mrs way to worried
13-09-12, 18:20
i got diagnosed with this last year after 3 years of being back and forwards to the doctors with shoulder , neck , face arm pain , exhaustion , dizziness , blured vision ective been put on amitriptalyn it worked great waiting to see if it continues to work during winter as my fibro is worse in cold weather , i got diagnosed because all my tests they did came back clear and there was no explanation for my pain x

abby38
13-09-12, 19:56
I am always wondering about this, my mum suffered with it and I have been in pain for so many months now. Doctors just say I have tendonitis in arm, muscular pain in back. I suffer with my back, arms, mainly left, legs and it never goes, some days its just worse than others. Had bloods and they were clear. I also have dizziness, tingling, weird sensations but I always put it down to anxiety, even though I dont feel anxious when it happens. Feel as if I will just have to suffer as have gotten nowhere with the doctors. It's so frustrating x