PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety due to breaking up

nini
31-07-06, 15:01
I am thinking about breaking up with my current boyfriend. I am totally consumed by this and can't think of anything else. Anxiety is worse than ever. I know that a breakup isn't easy for anyone but I can't seem to get thru it. anytime I try to talk to him about it, we live together, I strat crying and he conforts me and after that; I can't tell him...I don't have the guts. I was thinking about a letter but I feel that's taking the easy way out.

Advice?
Nini

Dave777
31-07-06, 17:11
Hi, there is no easy way out I'm afraid, maybe you could start by saying you want different things out of life. If he's anything like me it'll be very tough I'm afraid. If one partners feelings have changed they can't live a lie forever?

Davex

polly daydream
31-07-06, 18:37
Hi Nini, I think you have just got to be honest with him, if you don't it will just make your anxiety worse in the long run, its not fair on you or him if you are living a lie.

Good luck,

Polly

jodie
31-07-06, 19:11
hi nini

i am a bit like you at the min you realy need to sit and talk to him let him know how you are feeling its the right thing to do im sure you will feel better after talking to him splitting up with a partner is allways hard but it getts better after time its not right to be with him if you dont feel the same way.
good luck

jo x